<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 26, 2008 . 5/26/2008 09:54:00 pm

Ok, my third post today, but seriously it's none of anyone's buisness how many times I post in a day.

I will not continue on ranting about how sian tmr will be cuz I believe I have already done so many times.

Oh, and Yuming not online today, so cannot check with him the plan lars. But should be carried out on Tues so I guess it's ok de lars. Only I found out he's damn sarcastic like me. 0.o

And Lei posted another inspiring story on her blog. Which is kinda cute, though unfortunately I don't believe in God, and I believe we are not able to just WALK UP and talk to God whenever we feel like it. Tell me how lars, if possible. And I mean like physically ks, not mentally. Oh and, the little Wemmick girl is called LUCIA. Lols~

Lucia is my old nickname. :X

Anyways, am damn SIAN again, so...I think I'll just post random stuff up. Oh, and Daybreak's Bell by L'Arc~en~Ciel from Gundam 00 is terrific, so I'll share it with everyone.(:


Daybreak's Bell by L'Arc~en~Ciel from Gundam 00


Rune Factory's Opening. A game of NDS. Go find the lyrics yourself. XP It's in the website where I found this~


Rune Factory 2's Opening.


Rune Factory 2 2nd Generation. The boy and girl in there are the children of the first generation de. (See above video) The boy's called Ars and the girl's called Aria. I think. :X


Just a random Ichiruki pic. I have a whole collection of them.(:


One I love using for my MSN display pic.(:


And this one too~


And isn't this just cute? See, they are SO compatible! X3

Ok, have to sleep lers. Lalalas~ Buhhbyees~