Saturday, May 10, 2008 . 5/10/2008 08:50:00 pm
Ok, am updating now cuz Yamei said I am getting lazy. T^T Hehs~Li Zhen has a blog now!! Yayies~!! Li Zhen, if you ever have any probs, come look for me! I'll help you de!! ^^
Zhuo-chan updated her blog. Think she's happier in this school, which is GOO. Miss her a lot. T^T Must have gathering during the June hols ks? You owe me a visit to your house, Zhuo-chan~ Zettai wasurenai~
Post-exam activities are damn sian. Like Lei said, which I totally agree, it is a WASTE OF MY LIFE. Yamei (Or is it her? I don't remember. @.@) said she thinks the SLs, if it is they who organised the post-exam activities, anyhow organise de. Ehh...
Erms, NO OFFENCE. @.@
The tile painting, the popular people go paint de. The puzzle-making, also the popular people...though not all lars, but if I go de hua, sure very awkward de. He, no, THEY don't like me, so in turn, I WON'T like them. To hell with changing myself. I like myself JUST FINE. Why should I change just to please people like you?
If you don't like me, it's easy. Ignore me. Or whatever. Don't even talk to me. Geez. So simple. =.=
Anger yourself for what? Also no use. Insults don't work on me de. I GREW up with insults...Cuz no one likes me hair, but whatever. =.= You insult me, I'll only think you're lame. They seriously don't work on me de. But if you insult me and see my trembling, that's not fear ks? That's excitement, cuz I love a little verbal war now and then. Yes, I'm sadistic. If you think I'm lying, go ahead. Cuz whatever you think, the truth is still there. You can't change it.
To sum it all up, DON'T BE LAME. =.=
Lols. I have to do music video and Jap show&tell ppt. Alethea, yours is terrific. 0_0
I'm doing on Utada Hikaru. Love her songs~~ XDD
Jaa, guess like that's it~~ Byeeeees~~
P.S. As days go by, I find him less and less shuai. Oh noes~ This means I'm abandoning my crush liaos. XDD
