<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 24, 2008 . 5/24/2008 08:27:00 pm

"Yuna Roma Seiran hes damn qian bian" quoted from Yuming. Maaaaaaan, great minds think alike!! And he watches Gundam Seed Destiny. Cooooool~~ XDD

But he watches only for the battle planning stuff, while I watch for the battling and human interactions. Nee~~

And he thinks YRS is "damn qian bian" cuz he made "ORB into this state and join the Atlantic" something. Sorry, after TWO years of not watching Gundam, my memory gets rusty. While I think YRS is "damn qian bian" cuz he STOLE CAGALLI AWAY FROM ATHRUN! ARGH!!!>:(

Ahems. Sorry. XDD

He thinks Kira is shuai. Is not! ....Ok, he is, but Athrun's much MUCH more shuai...nee?? XP

Do you know that in China, there is a restaurant called something Yumin Seafood Restaurant? And that they have the Xinmin Evening Newspaper or something like that? 0.o

And no, I'm not getting obsessive over Yuming. =.= It's just that NO ONE has ever talked to me about Gundam for a long LONG time. So yeah, he's my new best friend. XDD

Just kidding~ XP

But of course I won't ever forget about Ichigo and Kanda. Zettai wasurenai~~(:

Haiz, thinking about GZ I feel so sian. Cuz the teacher sure will ask why I never go for the last lesson. If I tell him the truth, which is "Stomach pain like hell, how you expect me go school, let alone play GZ??" I will get ridiculed by him. SIANZZZZZZ!

But whatever. =.=

Gugu called. It's her bday today! HAPPY BDAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! XDD

I <3 you~~~ Forever~~^^

Ehh, what else? Nothing much I guess...

Jie, how can your boyfriend be more shuai than Ichigo? That's IMPOSSIBLE!!! 0.o