<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, May 27, 2008 . 5/27/2008 10:05:00 pm

Hahaha! Lei, I thought you say I call ler then pple will want to go? In the end, no one wants to go.

Wait. Lemme rephrase that. YUMING'S PLAN FAILED. (:

Lalalalalala~~~

Happy now Lei? Made me call for nothing. I want my salary!! XDD

Later his family think I'm a stalker how? Ruin my reputation. :X

But anyways, already call lers. =.=

Ehh, qin ai de, I more KYOOOOOOT you know?? XP

Oh well~ Guess the boys won't be going to the party.So it's RENDEZVOUS TIME~! XDD

So Lei, are you still gonna force them to come? Even if you do, I'm not surprised. You are pretty persistent after all. 0.o

No guarantee I'll support you 100% though.

Ehh, no offence ks. And next time, Lei, don't suddenly ask me to call a GUY out of the blue. I expect a high salary. (:

Feeling quite tired. Yawn~

GZ again tmr. Jiayous~!