<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, May 26, 2008 . 5/26/2008 04:32:00 pm

Time seriously flies. Last time I checked it was still 8+. :X Now it's like 4.30. And tmr got GZ. HAIZZZZZZ.

At least got Li Zhen pei.(:

Can't wait till Lei's bday party. Seriously can't. Very excited~~ XDD

I'm still waiting~~~~~~

For what, you don't have to know. XP

Eien no ai wo shinjiru ka?

Ehh, found out a bu neng shuo de mi mi today. :X Lols. But seriously, am very shocked.

Qin ai de, is is THAT obvious? Oh noes...

Ok...So, nothing much to say lers. I WILL HELP KEEP MY PROMISE DE. IN RETURN MUST HELP ME KEEP MINE KS? (;