Saturday, May 24, 2008 . 5/24/2008 10:22:00 pm
I KNOW I'm supposed to do hw now but.....seriously...Though I KNOW I will regret it later.
MSNed with Lei and QY and Yuming all in the same conversation. Topic: Lei's bday party. Cuz we need more pple. Then QY was elated that her group of friends can come. No problem. Then problem lies with Yuming and co. Cuz they're guys,and he argued that they would be "shy" but optimistic Lei was sure they wouldn't soooooo....
I didn't know which side to take. 0.o
Then Yuming said he would try, though he would get killed, and I said that we would attend his funeral and I'll even buy flowers. XDD
But seriously lars, felt so high just now. Maybe it's Lei's influence? XD
...
You know, you have these secret little thoughts that you wanna share but at the same time NOT want pple to understand? K....Makes no sense, but whatever. I wanna master Jap in order to write those in peace. Otherwise I have to talk in riddles lars...
You know, during the conversation, YM called QY "Qiao". A bit................
Kore wa chotto.......Eeto.....Wakarimasuka?
Cuz it felt....a bit weird. AND NO OFFENCE THERE!
I better stop posting. Cuz...
See why I wanna perfect my Jap??
Just like QY said, I talk sometimes always leave lots of blanks. 0.o
But I can't help it.
Cuz I'm Cherushi. And Cherushi's like this.
Ai ni afurete...NOT.
Sadded.
