Saturday, May 03, 2008 . 5/03/2008 07:37:00 pm
Slammed the door shut when she talking to me. Whatever. Will get scolding later on. ZzZzSurfing the net will really cheer me up lars. Just now was reading a blog and suddenly started smiling.
Getting damn stuffy lers. Uh oh. Should I open the door? But I don't wanna talk to her lars. So damn pissed I am. Still.
Just not scolding vulgarities anymore. But still damn pissed. For safety, keep a safe distance away.
War is raging in the living room. I love being out of the picture. Love it like hell.
Can't really hear what they saying. Cuz door is shut. I don't wanna go out lars. Don't wanna see her face. Everytime her fault always I kenna scold de. She happy lors. Then cry cry cry say not my fault not my fault. Pissed me off lars.
So damn irritated.
Seems like my teenage life so boring compared to others de lors. They get to go out watch movies, sleepovers. When was the last time I watched a movie? LAST YEAR. ZzZz And when was the last time I had a sleepover? NEVER IN MY LIFE. SO PATHETIC. Stupid life.
Don't know how bad I wanna go on a sleepover lors. Then parents worry north worry east. Please lars. I what? 3 year old kid ars? =.=
I am THIRTEEN, for gawd's sake. (Sorry, can't do 13 in caps.)
Wanna go out with my friends during weekends lors. But what? Weekends crammed with tuition. Sianz. So damn sianz.
Damn my life lars. So boring. No wonder I want to be like those anime de people lors. Also cannot blame me what. Che.
Whatever.
