Thursday, May 22, 2008 . 5/22/2008 06:17:00 pm
Aras~! Got the schedule for GZ during the hols. So many days?! 0.o Mehs...Got "Best Presentation" for PW today, along with the whole group lars. Can tell Yuming and Yamei were really happy, as for me, course I'm happy, but not sure if I put in enough effort to actually get it lars...Erms, don't comment about this paragraph please. Cuz I don't wanna know. Sorta.
Eeto...What else? Damn stressed. Hols still got so much things to do. Might as well not hols lars. Zzz.
What else? Ehh, today is just like another after exam school day. Yep~~
Ara!! He smiled at me~~!! X3 Daisuki na egao~~~ (My favourite smile)
Lalalalas~
Yamei shooed me away cuz I kept saying that. See above x2 paragraph^^^
Then he talked to me. Falalalalalas~~~
I told Yamei I 'chi chu'ing, cuz he smiled at SOMEONE when talking to her. NoOoOoOo~! Sonna koto wa....!
Hmpf. Some people just have all the luck. Know what I'm saying?? But they just don't know it! That's what pisses me off!!
But thank gawd she's a nice and sociable person. It's kinda hard to stay mad at her for too long, cuz she so nice. (:
Unless SOMETHING happens again.
Haiz...Can't blame me!! After all...I know you know what I'm gonna say~~ XDD
Gomenesai!! 0_0 If I offended anyone, that is. See Yamei, I'm not all that mean! I apologised!! XDD
Eeto...Gonna miss everyone during the hols. Especially...anata~~ Lalalalala~~~
Anata wa watashi mo...?? Nee...Atashi, zenzen wakaranai. Oshiete kudasai!
Onegai...
Ai no imi wa nan da yo?? Nani ka??
Watashi wa...crazy desu. XDD
Fine! Off to do my hw~~
OMG! I forgot about Zhuo-chan's b-day! NoOoOo!
More stress now. T^T
Zzz...
