<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 22, 2008 . 6/22/2008 03:13:00 pm

OMG. OMGOMGOMG! In ep 38, there will be....=Amuto fangirly mode, hatsudou~X3= AMUTO-NESS~!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the preview. It will be aired next week. And Ikuto will finally (try to) insert the key into the lock. Yay~! What will happen? Hmms hmms. =nods head=

And Eru is sho cute. X3

And lots of Amuto-ness~ Lalalalalala~ Sparkly shiny purple background~ =breaks into a no-one-will-understand talk-mode=

Of course of course, Amu will find out that she LOVES Ikuto all along. Yesh, yesh.

Ep 38 will be full of Amuto goodness~!

And lots of Eru-ness too. :X

I wanna watch the ep for ch28 of the manga. =flies into world of Amuto hentai-ness= X3

Hey, at least they didn't do anything. Right, right?

I wish they did though. XP

Lalala~ X3

Jaa~~(: