Tuesday, June 03, 2008 . 6/03/2008 08:21:00 am
Went to Lei's party on Sunday. And it was TANOSHIKUNAI. Also, TSUMARANAI. Seriously...Cuz no one wanna go! And then it was so boring! I bet Li Zhen will blame ME for that. After all, I was the one who convinced her to go. Is it MY fault that it wasn't fun? Nope. So you better not blame me. Not that you would read this anyways.
Anyways, it's all passed now. I would never ever go to a bday party again. All the bday parties I've went to are boring. Are everyone like that??
Just went to make you happy, Lei, though I have tuition on that day. Happy bday!
Ok, fine, this is my blog isn't it? A place for me to express ALL my feelings and thoughts. Ok, no offence, but...
Thanks for practically ignoring us during the party!!
And Li Zhen, it's NOT MY FAULT.
Ok, many people will hate me now. I don't care.
