<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 22, 2008 . 6/22/2008 09:52:00 pm

[Obviously, the people will be OOC due to the fact that this is Cherushi's very own fangirly world~(:]

Cherushi: OMG! School's reopening tmr!! As in, about 2 hrs and 3 min time! Oh noes~! :X

Amu: Chill~ Everyone has to go to school.

Cherushi: =panic mode= DEMO! I don't wanna~! NoOoOoOo~! T^T

Amu: ...

Cherushi: =still in panic mode= Oh no oh no ohnoohno--Is that Ikuto I see over there?

Amu: Where? =turns back=

Cherushi: =fangirl mode, hatsudou~= KYAAAA~! OMG, it's--

Eru: WAIT! What has that got to do with school?

=silence=

Cherushi: =breaks silence= OMG it's Ikutooooooooooooo~!X3

Everyone: ...

Suu: Let's run before she goes crazy all over again desuu~

=apparently, Ikuto didn't hear everything that happened=

Ikuto: Yo~

Cherushi: =Tadase-like= Ah~

Everyone: ...............

Ikuto: Is she alr--

Cherushi: NO! Are you really Ikuto? Are you a mirage? =pokes Ikuto=

Ikuto: Ouch

Cherushi: Omigawd! NOT a mirage? =wide-eye wonder=

Ikuto: ....

Cherushi: Can I hug you?

Ikuto: Hmms, no. The only person I love is Amu.

Cherushi: =glares at Amu= Then just pretend I'm he--Ohh, nevermind.

Amu: Ehh?

Ikuto: You'r----

=Cherushi GLOMPS Ikuto=

Ikuto: Geez. You're just like Utau. Go aw---

Eru: SHUT UP! We are not suppose to wander off from the topic of school's reopening tomorrow.

Cherushi: Oh noes~ that's right. See, it's all your fault. =glares at Ikuto=

Ikuto: Me?

Cherushi: Anyways, school's reopening tmr....Can I not go to school?

Eru: NO!

Iru(In unison): Of course!

Cherushi: .......Does Utau always have double thoughts? Anyways, can I go to your school instead, Amu? Or yours, Ikuto? Pretty please with chocolate pudding on top?

Ikuto: Try getting through the computer screen into our world.

Cherushi: Aww...T^T

Amu: Hmms, he has a point...For once...

Ikuto: I always have points. Just like when I was---

[This has to be interrupted due to the fact that a) it is getting late and b) the post is getting too long. We regret for any inconvenience caused.]

Iru: NOT!

Cherushi: Can I still hug you, Ikuto? Ohh, ohh, maybe share a chocolate icecream? How about---

Eru: Didn't the notice say it was cut off? You have to respect notices you know!

Cherushi: =whiney voice= Aww, demo, it's MY blog! (Not to mention I typed all of you out.)