Wednesday, June 11, 2008 . 6/11/2008 09:47:00 pm
Since I'm bored, well, more Shugo Chara! piccies upcoming~!! Whoots~!! XDDEveryone loves Eru, right? XP So...

Kyara nari, Amulet Angel~! Angel wink!! X3
And...

The aftermath... XDD
Ohh, ohh, Amulet Angel~!

Told ya it's KYOOOOT~! X3 Though the pose is a little ACT cute, but that's Eru anyways. What did you expect? XP
And lotsa Eru piccies~(:

This is Eru in her blur glory. XP
And Eru's infamous stick-tongue-out-and-thrust-finger-forward pose~!

Sho cute~ XDD I don't know who that is in the background though.
And more Eru-ness.(:

Eru~! Sho cute~ Again~ X3 See her elated look?? More like proud, but anywaaaays~
Ohh, and also...

Eru when she is sad. Awws...T^T
That's all the Eru-ness for today~ X3
Ohh, and for those Tadase fans/ultra curious souls out there, TADAA~! Tadase's Chara Transform!

Behold! Platinum Royale! At least that's what I think it's called. XP
Ohh, and also...

Someone used this as his/her desktop background. Cute, huh? X3
And don't you think that this is ohh-so-adorable?

See, CUTE~!! Or is it just me? :X
Another AmuXIkuto piccy coming up~ :3

See? They are meant for each other~! And yes, that's just me and my opinion. (I don't care about grammar...=.=) Any complains, that's not my problem and I have no interest in knowing.(:
And of course, another dream come true for AmuXIkuto fans...

Of course, this is taken from the anime, NOT FANART, but this is just Amu's imagination. See, AMU'S imagination. XP
And for all those who has watch the episode where there is this scene too, don't add what I did not add. XP
And then, coming right up...

Ep 33! The Ice-cream episode~! See, cute right? And then Ikuto says, "Nice catch." Kyaaa~!
Lols. I remember EXACTLY what he said. 0.o
Ohh, and also from the same episode.(:

He's just so HAWT~!X3
And of course, more AmuXIkuto piccies~!

This is cute huh? X3 (Yes, that's what I always say, but it's true!!XP)
And that, leads to...

Don't ask me how. Just go watch Shugo Chara yourself. Ahaha, a date~ XDD
And next, a fanart.(:

Still AmuXIkuto, nevertheless. XP
And, and~! A scanlation!!

This is when Suu hasn't been born yet, and Ikuto stole it, hoping that it is the Embryo. So naturally, Amu tries to retrieve it. And this is what happened.(:
See, they are so dangerously close to each other!! X3
Ok, I've had fun! Lalalalala~
Buhhbyeee peopo~! X3
