<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, June 09, 2008 . 6/09/2008 08:12:00 pm

Isn't this cute? I got this off a webbie~
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
☆。・゜゜・。★

Now scream, KAWAII!!!X3

Ahems. Anyways, I have been watching a new anime called Shugo Chara! And it's cute!!!! I'm officially an AmuXIkuto fan!! Aka Amuto. XP

And I have a HUUUUGE collection of its pics. Just like in the case of Bleach.(:

I'll show a few of them to you!!^^


Cute huh? X3


And one of Utau, Tadase and Ikuto when they are young. And it's so ironic, cuz Tadase and Ikuto are not very friendly to each other now. @.@


Amu in wonderland. And Ikuto is the Cheshire cat. He's soooo HAWT~!X3


This is cuter.X3 The episode where there is this scene is 33. And in that episode, Ikuto LICKED Amu's ice-cream. Just when she's about to lick it!! KYAAAA~! X3


This is Utau. It will eventually be revealed that she is Ikuto's biological sister. Which makes it sick, cuz...

You don't really wanna know. Trust me.(:

...Ok fine, for all those ULTRA curious souls out there. Utau KISSED her brother ON THE LIPS. Not once, but TWICE. IN SUCCESSION!

Lalalalala~ Told ya you don't wanna know. XP

And then, for all AmuXIkuto fans, it's a dream come true!X3


Heh hehs~! Long story how this happened. Anyways, that's not important. What's important is that they're together!!!(In bed, yes, I know...=.=) But that's NOT rape, Nanaka!! They're just sleeping! Yeah, sleeping. XP

Ok, have ta go (and do hw T^T). Jaa, minna. I had fun!!^^