<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 20, 2008 . 8/20/2008 08:58:00 pm

After being dead for I duhno how long, the Cherushi ish back~(: Many things happened since 1st August, like for example:

I know that I can actually play netball.(: Not bad too, you know? Considering that I have ZERO athletic genes. Catching the ball is an amazing feat. Catching the ball MANY TIMES in a row is a miracle. Catching the ball and being able to pass it successfully for more than two times is impossible. Yet the impossible became possible today.(: Of course I didn't do it on my own! I had the help of my whole group. Cheerios to us~!! I thank you guys~((:

I know that I love Nana more than ever. For cheering me up during GZ today. And running to see the uniform groups after GZ today. Along with Li Zhen. I love you peeps.<33

And also that somethings are not worth arguing for!! So shut up! Eru style~X3

And that I have no more time left.):

Jaa~ Cheerios.(:

And remember, I love you all.;D