<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 22, 2008 . 8/22/2008 10:51:00 pm

Gimme a J! Gimme an O! Gimme a Y! J-O-Y! JOY~!!

Ysh(and no, that's not a typo), I'm brimming and overflowing with pure JOY right now~! Tis' the season to be jolly~ Falalalalalalalala~!(:

For no apparent reason.XDD

Nana's flower arrangement thingy is so much nicer than mine~! They did bouquets. We did the inverted T-shape thingy. WTH. Their flowers are much nicer!! My mother said that she wanted to complain to the MOE about the unfairness of this. I bet she's just joking.(:

I wanna squeal! I wanna scream! I wanna SHOUT IT OUT LOUD~!X3

I'm just pure happy~((:

Yamei knows why. Nana knows why too~(:

Something to do with a dream yesterday night(though Nana said it wasn't original anymore D:), the happenings of today, and three words written on a piece of paper which is folded into four(it was written first, then folded, and no, it isn't ‘I love you'). It's written by Nana. Finally. Me lurbbs you~(:

I don't mind whether it was original or not.(The dream) But heyy~! ‘Tis nice to 做美梦 once in a while. If you get what I mean~(:

No dirty stuff included. I'm such a pure, sweet, innocent soul. Who has scored exceptionally well for her own standard this sememster for Bio.XDD

Okay, okay, not bothering you peeps anymore. Me gotta go.

Cheerios, peeps~(:

P.S. Falalalala~X3