Sunday, September 28, 2008 . 9/28/2008 05:12:00 pm
Ok ok, this is just a random blah as I really need to write something. But I didn't planning ahead, so prepare for pure crap.;D---
Snow. It was snowing. The white puffs floated down in a carefree manner, so carefree it was out of the world. No one could ever be that carefree, he thought. No one.
It was eerie and haunting, the notes that he played, releasing all his sorrow. Damn. Fate could sure be cruel.
"Anata no hoshii mono." That lilting voice. Now where had he heard it before?
"Saa, nani ga hoshii no? Nani wo motomeru no?" He gave a wan smile, and stopped abruptly.
"Hey! Why did you suddenly stop?" That childish pout. That unmistakable childish pout.
"You were singing pretty happily, weren't you?" He remarked.
"Who said I was?" A sharp retort. He smiled. Life suddenly just got interesting.
Keeping his violin with extra care, he strode towards her. "Come on, let's go off somewhere."
"Where to?"
"You'll see."
---
Ok, I am so purely evil to just end off here, but seriously, I doubt if anyone would care. Hey peeps, can ya guess who I'm writing about yet?;D
If you spot any errors, tell me ok. Cuz I'm not the best of the best. People make mistakes!!:X
By the way, the lyrics are from "Black Diamond" by Mizuki Nana. Definitely not mine. Sadly.:X
Hey, ya think I can put this up on fanfiction?;D
---
His purple eyes sparkled with pure happiness. Hinamori Amu, leave it to you to brighten up my life.
Outside, the snow continued falling, shining like little falling stars, on and on and on.
---
