<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 28, 2008 . 9/28/2008 04:30:00 pm

What the blahpitoot am I doing here?! I'm supposed to be studying~! Araaa~! Ganbatte, Cherushi-chan, ganbatteeeeeee~!

Nyways, I'm just here destressing. Just watched Shugo Chara! Ep49(Yesh, I know I'm supposed to be studying. Shuddup will you?D:) and like always, I'm here to write another review~;D

Ara~! Ep 49 is about VIOLINS~!XD Ureshii na~ Hai hai, violins only produce their best sounds after many many many years. That's why they're so amazing~X3

And Kotone! Oi! Whaddaya mean you love Ikuto? I love Iku--I mean I mean, I'm a great supporter of Amuto!! Go away, shoo shoo!

But I bet I won't be seeing you anymore anyways~;D

Ikuto, 你真是帅呆了!!! I was 傻笑ing the whole time I saw you, and a long time after the show. Araaaaa~! The guys in my class totally cannot match up with you~!xD (Not that I actually mind. :X)

But I haven't forgotten Ichigo, peeps!!D:

Hee hee hee, Tsukiyomi Ikuto~~~

---Cheru(: