<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 08, 2008 . 10/08/2008 12:22:00 pm

I went a-blog-hopping just now(I.Don't.Wanna.Study. xP) and was totally AMAZED SHOCKED by the number of people that are emo. I mean, they are as emo as me like two years back(or maybe last year, I don't remember xD), what with "Damn tears...They're falling down..." and "I hate you I HATE YOU IHATEYOU" (Ok fine, these are examples of my own xD). I mean, *shudders*.

If I am still the Chelsea one year back, those peeps would have been hated by me. Buuuuuuuut,

Seriously la peeps, you guys are dwelling in what we call 'self-pity' in English. I mean, YOU are giving YOURSELVES misery. (Don't ask how I know. I've been there.;D) Why don't you guys think about it in a POSITIVE WAY. And at least you guys will be happier. And please please please, sometimes, things are just very small, but you tend to make a giant cookie out of it. It's like calling a small choco chip cookie a big one. Only the choco chip cookie is the worst choco chip cookie ever.

But if you think about it positively, it's still a choco chip cookie, right?;D

Consider what I typed.

Jaa~(:

---Cheru;D