Friday, October 24, 2008 . 10/24/2008 10:13:00 pm
I got into the Xinmin Scholar Programme~! Hooyahs~xDWatched Transformers with Cheng today. Lols. I can't believe I didn't get bored. Instead, I LOVE it. Aww, Bumblebee, you're so kyoooot~x3
Wait! Must not sidetrack!:X
I cannot attend the XSP meeting today as I have to go for some Xinmin Recruitment Talk. Went back to CPS to convince them to come to XMS. But did not see my sis. Sad.D:
Did I create a bad first impression? I did tell Mr Kevin Cheng and Ms Lie though. Humm...
So, I went a-XSP-blog-hopping just now. Lei's blog totally reflects her Lei-ness.xD I mean, the posts are so her! Lol. I'll totally miss her if we are not in the same class next year.
Don't have Yamei's link yet.D:
Saw Geok Min's blog too. Hee hees, it's so cute.x3
I don't have time to talk about everyone's. Lol.xD
But I did find someone who's totally like me. I mean, hot temper, super sensitive to things, yep. Then I read the name, and I was like,"Wasn't that the person sitting next to be during the interview?" Lols. So I introduced myself in his blog. Gawd. Hope I don't seem/sound weird.:X
Speaking of the interview, am I so glad I didn't eat the mentos on the table. You know why? Chewy Yogurt Something. Ring a bell? IT HAS MELAMINE IN IT!! I think.:X
Ok, ok, homework to do. Gotta go~
---Cheru(:
