Wednesday, October 29, 2008 . 10/29/2008 06:47:00 pm
I'm still debating with myself.Should I do my homework? Or should I not. I'm faster than most of my friends, but I am also a super hard-working person! But I just don't feel like it! RAWR.
Nuuu! Nanaka got into triple. I don't believe it! D:
Lols, joking~ Yeahh, Nanaka, I believe in you. GOGO!xD
I look like a Japanese? Keke says so.:X
Dinnertime, dinnertime~ Not much to write this time. But I don't know what to do!
Playing Bokujou Monogatari: Kimi to Sodatsu Shima. The female playable character's name is....TADAA! Chelsea. Omigawd.:X
My sister says Chelsea is very hard to please. I know.;D
I don't know who that Chelsea should "mate"(my sister's word :X) with, but she has too, otherwise the game will be continuous. Or something like that. It won't move on to the next phase.
But that Chels is super cute. Like me. Lalalas~xD
There's a super cute doctor into Kimi to Sodatsu Shima, but you know what? He's MARRIED. Poor Chels.D:
Vaults is super cold, just the type I like. Humms.
But the wild hunter is easier to please. Two hearts already! The others have merely one! Except the old chap. (And yes, I just started. Got a problem?D:)
GOGO Chels~! You can do it~ xD
Oh oh, I like the black birdy on Danny's head. Can you sell it to me?D:
Oops, gotta go. Jaa~
---Chels(:
P.S. Homework? What homework?O:
