<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 . 10/15/2008 06:05:00 pm

Lols~! The long long LONG awaited moment has arrived! I finally got a chance to watch NP!! (Though it IS after I am OVER 莫莫人. But whatever~;D) So I must make good use of my chance, right?;D

It's like I have no pride like that lars. Lols~ Before it rained, Yamei and I (I made her tag along~) went in front of the NP on the parade square and watched. Then HZ saw us, and he smiled lars. Which made me laugh like hell.:X Then we accompanied Yuru to the library, and we (Fine, I initiated it. Got a prob?D:) walked IN FRONT of NP on purpose. Oks, then it started raining, and we went up to the platform-thingy and SAT near them and just watched. K lars, I know it was so irritating, but you know how LONG I've been waiting to see NP in action? So I must MAKE GOOD USE OF MY CHANCE.;D

You can say whatever you want, but I SHDO NO CARE~

And ellos! Huang Yuming! I know you stole a peek at us! But you know what? We're (Fine, I'm. xD) there to watch NP's handsome uniform. Not you. So DON'T you dare misunderstand. Muahahahahas~!

Gawd. I duhno why I hate Yuming so much. :X

But then again, I think I do.(:

Then afterwards, I went to chat with QY and Isabel and Francine. And then QY told me that some NP peeps DON'T WASH THEIR UNIFORMS. I mean, EWWWWWWW! That is just soooo disgusting! And QY gave me an example. Falalalalalas~

"Ne, that Mr Yuming lors."

Ahahas, in your face, Mr Yuming.

Jaa, ranting over. Blue byeeees~;D

---Cheru(:

P.S. I know you probably find me annoying and dislikes me, but you know what? I HATE YOU.(:

P.P.S. I bet you know who I'm talking about.;D