Sunday, October 05, 2008 . 10/05/2008 01:23:00 pm
In the midst of EOYs. And I KNOW I can do it. The prob is I have already lost so many marks for Maths paper 2. 天啊,what's with the 'I MUST beat Zheng Fong attitude'? Lols~~~Ok, ok, must maintain good attitude. Smiles~~((:
Yeah, studying Geog now. Refreshing my memory. I swear, after the EOYs I'll never touch a textbook again. Till next year, that is. xD
Lau Zheng Fong, I so don't believe that you don't study. Same goes with you, Huang Yuming. You can't fool a Cherushi. Muahahahas~:K
Erms, peeps, remember about The Impossible Task? (Yep, in its full glory of being capitalised.xD)Hints hints. You have up to 28 Dec, peeps. Make good use of your time~;D
Muahahahahaha, Huang Yuming, you watch out. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!XD
Ok, ok, I'm so going nuts from studying. :X
Argh~ Someone, call me and help me destress. I so need a chatting buddy!D:
Back to work~~D:
---Cheru(:
