Monday, October 20, 2008 . 10/20/2008 02:40:00 pm
Got our results back today, and to be frank, I'm....not really happy (though many peeps will kill me when they see this).True, I got 5A1s, duhno how many A2s, and only 2B3s, no B4s, no C5s and so on so forth. And my level position (according to Yamei and Lei) is of the first twenty. But SO WHAT?
I achieved 71 for my Science. 71, peeps, 71. And the requirements for triple? Science, 75.
I really think I should just drop dead and die.
And to top it off, I screwed up for Geog. Totally did. I mean, hello? 47 is so not me! But at least I've gotten a new best friend.;D
Thanks totally, all those who comforted me today, and I'm really sorry if I have hurt your feelings, Li Zhen (and possibly YM the first and Lei).
But still, I don't understand how you can emo when you've already met all the requirements for triple.:X
But ohh well.
Went home on the bus today after waving and waving to YM the first. Then HZ got on the bus at the next stop. What the?! I thought he was still collecting and sorting papers when I left? How did he walk so fast?:X
He plays Pokemon too! I thought I'm the only weirdo. Along with Lei.
Not that we're weirdoes, I mean.;D
Then I FORGOT to get the anime score sheet from Cheryl. Arggggh!D:
Must remember tomorrow. MUST!!:X
Ehh, not much to say afterwards. Oh yeahh, YM the first, forgot to call and disturb him. All thanks to HZ, I forgot. I remembered Pokemon only.;D
You don't know how lucky you are, person whom I was about to call.;D
But there's a happy note for my results too. I won, TADAAA, Huang Yuming in Lit! OMG! I did it!!!! He's like my archenemy for Lit lars. So Kaiwai, be gone with your stupid idea.
And HZ copied my idea for EL compo. But you know what? I got first in class for EL compo, 26/30 and HZ got only 17.:X I was pretty angry before the results, but after it came out, I felt sympathetic. Poor HZ.D:
But I won't be stupid enough to give you my ideas ever ever again.xP
Ms Lim said there's only 1A2 in class for Lit.(My class is pathetic. No A1. I'm pathetic.:X) And I was thinking, dammit. Must be that HYM again. When I got back my Section A, I was like WTF. When I got back my Section B, Lei got higher than me and I was like WTFF and I think I nearly cried. I duhno why but I just CAN'T lose to anyone for Lit. And when I got my Sect C back I was like, that's it! But I forced myself to count and total it up.
And you know what happened next.;D
I wanted to go 'In your face, HYM!' but I so didn't. I'm kind enough to just go ask for the results, out of pure curiosity. Cuz he's my archenemy, remember? Then Yon and KW and those irritating houseflies disturbed me lars. But I got my answer, and am glad.(:
Oops. I didn't mean that.:X
Ok, I'm really sorry ok?:X
I better go now in case I type something wrong again, which I always seem to do.:X
Jaa~(:
---Cheru D:
P.S. 'Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind' is a really nice Jap movie. In Jap, it's called 'Kaze no Tani no Naushika'. Seriously, I think you guys should really go watch it. It's that good.(:
