Sunday, November 02, 2008 . 11/02/2008 03:11:00 pm
Chelsea and Vaughn makes the best pair ever deshou?;D I mean, seriously, so KYOOOOOT~! I am going crazy over this two, seriously. :XNo, not Chelsea as in the Cheru typing here (not that I know of any real life Vaughns anyways :X) but Cheru as in the Cheru of Bokujou Monogatari: Kimi to Sodatsu Shima (or more commonly known as Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness or Ioh in short).
Yeah, I have the Jap version, but I read fanfics so I know their English names. I mean, in the Jap one, Vaughn is Vaults instead of Vaughn. The names are diff. Ohh, but Cherushi and Maruku (as in Chelsea and Mark) are the same though.(:
The Cheru there is so cute, I know.;D
Along with Kuu the black birdy perched atop Denny's head.
Lanna is so act cute.D:
Back to reading fanfics. Jaa, minna~(:
---Cheru;D
