<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 13, 2008 . 11/13/2008 10:37:00 am

Yes, I know I've been dead for a short period of time, but I'm back. I am so damn sian right now. And definitely not looking forward to GZ next week.

There's nothing to say, nothing to do(except hw) and that's why I've not been posting. Yeah, streaming results out tomorrow. If I don't get into triple+lit, may all hell break loose.;D

FINALLY got an English version of IoH. Omigawd, this one has no cheats! You want me to play from scratch? Oh gawd.

C'mon lar, Chelsea, why do you have so little stamina?D:

Whoa, one bottle of seaweed sure is damn ex huhs.

Ahems. Now how long will it take to finally build a barn and get a cow? Sian diao.:X

On a happy note, I now have Mamegoma 1 and 2.(: 2 is much more 3D, real, and cute. But both are cute. Oh, I love the blue blobs.;D

Jaa, I wanna go now. I don't know do what. Maybe more homework? *yawns*

---Cheru(: