<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 23, 2008 . 11/23/2008 04:19:00 pm

Yes peeps, I will finally do this quiz. After like so long huhs?

Cheng, you got a problem with my hair? *brandishes butter knife*

1) The last person who tagged you is:
The lovely cute Cheng

2) Your relationship with him/her is:
We have a relationship going on? Wow. Why didn't I know that? Hey, 亲爱的, when's our next date?

3) Your impression on him/her is:
So-called-random, irritating, and a menace to the whole society. xD

4) The most memorable thing he/she has done for you:
Lemme play with the Patapons. Lol, course not. She has done so many things that I really cannot list them all out. What? There's a "most" in the question? That means that I have to list only one thing? What "most"? I don't see it. (Ho hum~)

5) The most memorable thing he/she said to you:
"I see that you have taken a liking to Weird Al. Look, your hair is as frizzy as his! And that's a compliment!" I will kill her for this.:K

6) If he/she becomes your lover you will:
Thought we already have a relationship? (Refer to question 2) xD

7) If he/she becomes your lover, a thing he/she has to improve on will be:
Not to talk about my hair.

8) If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
Insulting my hair. Again.

9) The most desired thing you wanna do for him/her now is:
Avenge my hair.

10) Your overall impression on him/her is:
Well, hair probs or not, she's still my BFF.(:

11) How you think people around you feel about you:
What a rapid topic change. Well, I'm super sarcastic, and a big meanie. So there.

12) The character you love about yourself is:
I'm mentally strong.

13) On the contrary, the character you hate about yourself is:
I'm too sarcastic? Humm...

14) The most ideal person you wanna be is:
Lucia from Luminous Arc. First off, she's a Dawn Witch. Next, she has a truly handsome caring and strong Rym...Actually, if you were to ask this question one year ago, the answer would be Kuchiki Rukia.

15) Pass this quiz to 6 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
1. Vaughn
2. Ikuto
3. Kanda
4. Ichigo
5. Alph
6. All the Kopins out there

...Got a prob that they are all fictional?


16) Who is no. 6 (Kopins) having a relationship with?
Ha! Kopins have relationships?!

17) What is no. 2 (Ikuto) studying about?
3 letters. I. D. K.

18) When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3 (Kanda)?
We have chats with anime shounens. Coooooool~

19) Does no. 1 (Vaughn) have any siblings?
Doubt so. Why, ya interested?

20) Will you woo no. 3 (Kanda)?
Obviously. ;D See, I don't even need to be in a mixed school to "ogle" at boys. Pfft.

21) What's the surname of no. 5 (Alph)?
Wakaranai.

22) What's the hobby of no. 4 (Ichigo)?
I used to know, but now I've forgotten. Oh noes~! I'm not loyal! (Well, obviously, see how many of the names up there are shounens?;D)

23) Where is no. 2 (Ikuto) studying at?
Gawd knows.

24) Talk something casual about no.1 (Vaughn)
Wonderful grammar you have, question no. 24. Anyways, only five words to sum him up: A guy of few words.

25) What colour does no. 4 (Ichigo) like?
Damn it! I forgot!D:

26) Are no. 1 (Vaughn) and 5 (Alph) best friends?
Sure. People from IoH will know people from Luminous Arc huhs? What skill do they use? Teleport? Telepathy?

27) How did you get to know no. 2 (Ikuto)?
By watching anime. Period.

28) Does no. 1 (Vaughn) have any pets?
Uhh, he's an animal trader. That doesn't count, right?

There, done it. Happy now. Now, let's plot our revenge...

---Cheru

P.S. Please return me the previous hour of my life.