Sunday, December 21, 2008 . 12/21/2008 05:25:00 pm
Ok, I just felt like posting something. Erms...But I have no idea what. xDYeah, found out that I like the vocaloids pairing MikuXKaito. Hey, you can't blame me. Their "World Is Mine" is fantastic!!D: You should go listen to it.(: Along with "Cendrillon".
(Ever heard of Youtube?;D)
My new Lit textbook is hilarious. "Off centre", it's called. About mental patients. No, I'm not insulting them, but the book really is hilarious, the way the writer does it, with drops of anger here and there. And it's really thought-provoking.
Wonder if I can quit the scholars programme. Humm...Wait, what am I talking about?
I'M SERIOUS.:X
I. Feel. Like. I. Am. Gonna. Mass. Stress. Out. When school reopens.(:
Falala. Whatever. Let's just live life as it erms, is. Or something like that.:D
When I grow up I'm never gonna sell/make ice cream. I swear! (It all has something to do with Tamagotchi Corner Shop 3.)
Seems like everyone hasn't finished their homework yet. Ohh, me? I finished it a long time ago. Like, in the first week of November.:D I'm so hardworking~xD
No humility, me.:X
It's Monday again tomorrow. Which means, guzheng!(Insert smiley here)
I memorised the song without even noticing it, and found out only after I played the whole song without the score today.:X But seriously, I still cannot play it fast. And the lun-something part sounds like crap.
And there's he zou tomorrow.:X
...
I like blue fishes.;D
