<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 . 12/24/2008 09:04:00 pm

Oh noes~! Next year's Jap lesson is on MONDAY. What the heck?! There's like Scholar's Programme and GZ! What the heck am I supposed to do?!?!

Oh, I hate these situations.

Forget that. Let's talk about something much more fun.

Today's Christmas Eve. And there's GZ today.:X But yays, hahas, we got Christmas pressies~ We're the only Zheng that got it, cuz we have such wonderful leaders.;D

Then some ZhengI de said that they are from ZhengII. :X In order to get the chocolates.xD

It was raining today! Nooo, ZhengI got the room instead.:X But it wasn't raining when we went home. Hurrah~!(:

When we were going back, Nana and Amanda and Li Zhen practically ignored Yan Xing and I. Ohh blahs, they have presents for each other anyways. Ohh well.

And Keke and Puay San went to the bookshop.

So Yan Xing and I walked with Regina and Yu Ling and Sian Yin.(:

Lols, Regina was trying to give away all the chocolates, but I don't think I should get more cuz I already got 4.:X So I rejected it...Was it mean for me to do so?:X

Then lols, Yu Ling said something like, "那你要Regina的初吻吗?" xDD

I was silent for like a second or two (I think) cuz I was successfully rendered speechless, but afterwards, everyone burst out laughing. xD

But I don't understand why we had to throw the chocolates down the stairs for the people downstairs to catch and then walk down it.:X

Then at the school gate we met up with Keke and Puay San. Whee~!

Lols, we saw a ROOSTER near the hawker centre. And then someone said, "哪里来的鸡啊?" and Keke said, "Geylang 来的。" xDD

We saw a cat sitting in the roti prata shop too. Lols, Yan Xing tickled the cat. xDD

I was afraid it would bite her though.:X But it didn't~;D

Keke, what's not cute about the cat?D:

Hahas, Yu Ling suggested to Regina that they go have a candlelight dinner. xDD

Overall, today is fun. Ohh, and I saw Zhuo when I was on my way home. Lols, and the uncle in CPS still remembers me.:X He asked which level I'll be in next year and was like, "Ahh, time flies." in Chinese. Then I wished him Merry Christmas and went about my way.

Rawr. That's all.(:

Wait, I think I have a whole bunch of theory homework left. Oh woe is me.D:

Well, goodbyees~(:

P.S. I. Hate. Time. Clashes.