Monday, December 29, 2008 . 12/29/2008 10:20:00 pm
Yesterday was my birthday. And today kenna scolded by tsb till very 惨. Whees. :/...Okie, okie, lols! Hahas, bet you thought that this is going to be a sad post ehh? Lols, I wonder how long it has been since I typed a sad post.(:
Seriously, I hate reading sad posts. (Heeys, no offence!!D:) Life is so short, I feel we must treasure it. Always look on the bright side of life~~
...Let's not sidetrack, kays?;D
Yeah, though got scolded till very 惨, but not as 惨 as the leaders so, I guess I'm lucky.:X
School's reopening, and I so don't look forward to it. Goodbye relaxed life, hellos rush and stress.:X
No, I'm not going to post on my birthday. Lalas~ Hahas, I'm going to make you guys guess what I did on my birthday. (I bet no one would be that bored though. xD)
I must learn to control my temper. Rawr, I must throw less tempers in the coming year, yep~(:
Erms, overall, quite had fun in GZ today. Until my parents called like 23 times. I sorta snapped.:X
Ehh, what else. Yeahs, erms, we're going to perform soon, so...wheees?
Hahas. xDD
Okie, this post is so confusing. So much topic-hopping. Lalas, I'm signing off~(:
