<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 19, 2008 . 12/19/2008 08:15:00 pm

The SYF GZ song is soooo hard!D; How do they even play so fast? Mumble mumble...

Ahems! Sorry for not updating for so long. It's because I've been really busy, I swear!D:

I'm really glad I got into ZhengII. I mean, I felt a little disappointed at first that I didn't get into ZhengI with LiZhen, cuz she was saying beforehand that ZhengI is the one that plays the main tune or something like that. But that's not true! I found out that all Zhengs get a chance to play the main tune. Hellos, this is HE ZOU. It wouldn't be complete without even one of the Zhengs.(:

At first, I found one of my leader's cheery attitude a little annoying (Sorry!D:) cuz I thought that we should be more serious about this. But slowly, I found that hey! I really love her cheery attitude. Without her cheeriness, I bet I would feel weird.:X Hahas~

Today, I made a great discovery. I found out that I actually felt attached to my Zheng. I mean, if The Old Duckie wants to change my Zheng, I guess I would have protested. Or made a face.:X

I can't believe I actually enjoyed GZ today.

Oh, and before I sign off, I have a little something to say to someone and hopes she doesn't find it offensive.

I'm sorry if I've been a bitch or sounds like one right now, but I am getting a little annoyed by your attitude. Sure, I've kept quiet, but that's because I've learned to stomach it rather than to be mean and start hurting your feelings. But you know what? I know you're real pro and all that, so could you please stop being jealous of Yan Xing? I know you are, don't deny it. It's practically painted all over your face. And if we are not as good as you, could you please be kind enough to TEACH US rather than to show off? Yan Xing's better than you, and she teaches me. Just because we're in ZhengII doesn't mean we're inferior to you. In fact, I am PROUD TO BE IN ZHENGII.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I'm not trying to be mean. If I'm talking rather than typing right now, the tone I'm using would be calm and peaceful. Like the tone Lei uses when she's exasperated with me.