<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 25, 2008 . 12/25/2008 10:04:00 pm

Heys~! It's Christmas. Whee~! Merry Christmas everyone. Though I don't really feel the Christmas spirit today.:/

Nanaka, I love you more than GZ okays? Now, happy? Hurry up and get well soon!!D:

Erms, lessee, what did I do today?

Hahas, I dressed up like a Japanese today. Yep yep, short skirt, and nice Jap style shoes~

Wonder if I should post pictures of how I look today up. Ho humms~

Santa! You cheated my feelings! I waited till like 12+ for you, but you never came!D: Poor Keke and I are victims of the evil Santa!

Unless we haven't been good children teenagers. We have, ok! We were law-abiding and hardworking people! Well, true, I may have cursed this world a few times or so, but hey! That doesn't count right?D:

I'm never gonna believe in you ever again, Santa!!>:[

And I want my Christmas present!!

Hey, Keke, the Christmas pressie I said was just a joke! Don't go round telling it to everyone kays? Otherwise, there goes my reputation.:X

(Hahas, explain how we could dirty the GZ room~;D)

Anyways, my birthday is coming soon. Whees~! Haha, Nanaka, if the post people won't send my birthday pressie for you, let's go to the post office and 闹翻天 kays?;D

Yes, Wei Kang, my birthday is FINALLY here. Hahas. xDD

Thanks to all those who wished we an advanced 'Happy Birthday'! It's on a Sunday, so I wonder if I'll get any pressies on Monday during GZ.

Which reminds me, there's assisting to do. GROAN!D:

...Blehs. Mebbe I won't get pressies. But hahas, a 'Happy Birthday' is sufficient. Humm, humms~

I'm gonna be 14 soon~

Oh noes, school's gonna reopen soon. Like, next Friday. Ugh!

Do you look forward to school? I don't.

(:

Ohkays, will not bore anyone to death anymore. (Hahahas, would anyone read if this is boring them to death?) So, Merry Christmas everyone, and a Happy Birthday to me~(:

P.S. I WANT MY CHRISTMAS PRESSIE! SANTA YOU BETTER GRANT MY WISH OR ELSE!D:

P.P.S. Hahas, thought I said that I don't believe in Santa anymore? xDD