Friday, January 02, 2009 . 1/02/2009 05:02:00 pm
301 is so studious!!D: The class is so silent. Rawr. I sorta miss 205'08's noise.Lols. Why does my table have "NJL hates Bio." on it? ;DD
The Chinese scholars in my class are real pretty. Lols, their Chinese is spoken very nicely.
Practically did nothing but listen to talks the whole day. I hate my new timetable, man. Argh.D:
Lols. During one of the talks, one of the teachers was like, "You must greet every teacher, staff, principal, vice-principal and guests you see." Then there were groans. And then that teacher was like, "What? The teachers never greet you back meh?"
Not just teacher can? I saw 403 walking back to class from the talks today, and then Regina bowed at the principal. Guess what the principal did. "Nothing" is correct.:D
And then one of the rules. "No highlighting or dyeing or hair". LOLS! xDD
And on Monday, we have to see tsb's 脸色 again. Wheees. =.=
Ohh yeah, the standard of the noodles in school has dropped dramatically. I don't wish to talk about it.:X
I saw WeiKang today...Actually, he saw me. I didn't recognise him at first.:X (Sorry!!D:) Then he was like, "Wah. Sec 3 already hor?" xDD
Got birthday presents today~ Yay, at least Yamei and Jovy and Lei Shi and Keke didn't forget like someone. xDD Heeeys, no offence, I'm kidding!!D:
"Same sex relationships are illegal in 70 countries. In 9 of them, the penalty is death." says my English textbook. I'm not les anyways. I'm bi.:D
No, Hao Zhe, I'm not trying to copy you. I just feel that this way, there are more choices in life. xDD
I must grow taller!!!!!!D;
