Thursday, January 01, 2009 . 1/01/2009 01:16:00 pm
Today is 1st Jan 2009. Happy New Year to all~(:Lessee, 2008 passes by so fast. And so will 2009.:X
Before long, it'll be the SYF. Mid Years. Graduation of our seniors(Oh noes!!D:). End Years. And 2010.
Yep, it's real fast. It sorta scares me, actually. I don't wanna die yet!!D;
...Okie, I'm lame. Whatever.:X
Let's talk about yesterday. The last day of 2008.(:
After GZ, ZhengII actually planned to go out to eat lunch together. I usually don't eat(please don't see this mum :/), but I decided to make it a special case.
But many didn't want to go. Or couldn't make it. Or something like that. So there's only Yan Xing, Daphne, Regina, Yu Ling and I left.
So I suggested going to Regina's house. But we cannot too. Hahas, I understand~ I'm sorry for troubling you too!!D:
(I don't believe you live in Johor. Cuz I live near Johor and you're going in the opposite direction!xDD)
And also for troubling Yan Xing and Daphne. Gomene!!D;
So I went home. xDD
Ehhs, yesterday is just about like that. Ohh, found out that I got into 301. Whees~! But I don't understand why I got into 01 and Keke didn't and she got higher than me. Humm...
Lols, yesterday I was super hyper. I reached school at like 8.30, then went to the GZ room at 8.45 or thereabout. Lols! Daphne and Regina are already there. Preparing. For a moment I thought lesson's at 9. Then I started wondering why so many people hasn't arrived yet.:X
Then I remembered. Lesson starts at 9.30.:X
Yeah, then I was like shouting about how ugly the paint in my new class is, how it's so far away from the GZ room when 02's just right beside it. How blah blah blah and such. And then Yan Xing told me to shut up, cuz I was making a ruckus early in the morning. xDD
But just right before lesson started, I got tired.:/ Lols me.
...Was that a ghost of a smile I saw? Humm...
Yesterday's lesson was fun! Whees~!;D
Erms, and today, we're BBQing at my grandma's house. And it's real boring, trust me, cuz I'm dieting! So here I am, blogging away on my uncle's com. Too bad he doesn't have msn...I think. Oh wells~;D Be content with what you have. xDD
Well then. Signing off~(:
