Sunday, January 11, 2009 . 1/11/2009 11:22:00 am
Since I have so hardworkingly finished all my homework before a Sunday(unlike last year), I have nothing to do. So here I am, posting again.(:Erms, if I have insulted anyone in my previous post, feel free to whack me. But please give me a warning before you do so.:X
I know, I'm damn cute. Muahahas~
Played with my plushies as though they are action figures and I am still 8 this morning. This is how it went. (I give all my plushies names. Got a problem with that?(: )
Regina: I am a Gundam Meister. And I shall ride in my Eru and...Is that an enemy Gouf?
Poncho(aka enemy Gouf): Noooo, is that the Eru? Oh noes, spare me spare me!
Regina: Ha! No one escapes the Eru. Go me laser thingy!
Poncho: *dodges* Hahas, so you're not as tough as you seem. Take this!
Regina: Noooo. Seed Mode, activate! I am a berserker!!
Poncho: Ahhhh, now I know the true strength of the Eru. Noooooo!!!! *defeat*
Regina: Ahahahas! I am the almighty of all
Fine. I'm lame. No wait, I'm just pure bored. Yeah~;D
Everyone seems to be living their lives fine. Erms, I think. Ehhs, same here. Apart from the fact that I live in constant fear that I might not be able to catch up for GZ. Or I'm too lousy. Stuffies like that.:X
And that we cannot get a Gold. Or a Gold Honours. Then I will really whack myself. Or kill myself. You know what I mean.
Aaaaaand I think that's all. I have to go soon anyways, so lalas~
P.S. You know who Regina is. Poncho is my sister's teddy bear and Eru is my sister's winged rabbit. I think she will whack me if she sees this.:X
P.P.S. Regina, you can whack me for using your name without permission too. But trust me, my little red bear is very cute.:3
