Saturday, January 10, 2009 . 1/10/2009 10:31:00 pm
[Cheru here(: I'm going to type as my little red bear. Here goes~]Hellos everyone. I'm my absolutely beautiful and intelligent owner's little red bear. I am her 14-years-old-bday pressie from Keke. And I have a very unique name. My owner named me after someone she really admires!(:
My owner often brings me to school. Once, I sat in her GZ room while she was practicing. Wow, she is so talented!!
Her friends love playing with me. But somehow, Keke doesn't like it when I come to school. Is the a rule that says that bears are not allowed in school?
On Friday(?) my owner and her friend, whom I overheard is called Yamei, went to the swing. My owner was holding my paw in one hand and Yamei's hand in the other. Then she placed me beside her on the swing. It was fun, but Yamei seems to think that I will fly off. Don't worry Yamei, I'll do my best not to scare you.(:
After a while, my owner saw her GZ seniors. But somehow, she hid me. I think she's afraid to let her senior see me, but why?:X
En, I think that is all. Ohh, and before I go, my owner wants me to say something.
My owner wants to say that she totally blames herself for Wednesday GZ performance, and considers is a big failure to herself. But she said not to worry, life is not made of successes. She now has a taste of what it feels like, and will not 连累 the others anymore.(:
Ohh, and, to her dear senior who cried, she's really sorry for not cheering you up. She was afraid it might do more harm than good. Actually, I think she's just shy and finding excuses for herself. But whatever the reason is, she really feels bad about it.:X She was really shocked and scared when you cried, but she won't tell me why.D:
I have to go now, I think my owner might freak out if she sees me typing on her blog. Well then, goodbye everyone. Life will not be easy sailing, but every obstacle overcame is a lesson in itself...My owner made that up herself. It doesn't make any sense, actually.:X
Well, goodbyees.
---Regina(:
[Yes, the bear's name is Regina. Any problems, people?(:]
