Monday, January 19, 2009 . 1/19/2009 10:08:00 pm
Since I have some time on my hands right now, I'll do a quick post.School is boring, let's skip that. xD
Today we had 合奏 first, and surprising tsb's in a relatively good mood. You can hear it in his voice, and you can see the many times he smiled today, as compared to last time. The only moment when he raised his voice to scold was when he was 批评ing us ZhengII de leader. D: I think.
But our leaders still stayed happy at 分组 and we had a lot of fun.
Then when we were going back, Keke and Puay San teased me lors. Rawr, I'm childish, I know. D: Hahas, Nana, now then you know I 变态 ars? Actually I'm not lors, Puay San is more. En, I can still remember what she told me.;D
Someone's being a total bitch today.:/
If you want I can give you a hint, so you can guess who she is. But I'm not that mean.;D
Don't say I didn't warn you. Cuz I did. You just didn't see it, and it's not my fault. But the next time, I won't be so nice.
And I dropped so many hints.
And I don't feel a tad bit guilty at all. Cuz I never feel that anymore.
Too bad.;D
