<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 15, 2009 . 2/15/2009 01:24:00 pm

我的老天。We have a project due tomorrow and I still haven't written the oral script. Ahhhhh! D:

And, I still haven't done some homework.

Good one, Chelsea. You're steadily on your way to 10A1s. Sarcasm intended.

Ohkays, lols. Let's forget about homework for the time being.(:

The previous two posts are emo posts. Please do not pay too much attention to them.

My flu hasn't gone away yet. I feel tragic.:X

Yesterday's theory lesson was quite fun, though a bit traumatic. :X We had to tell which piece came from which period. And, I've improved a lot. The last time, I couldn't even tell. Now I can. Even when the teacher played a trick question and everyone guessed "Classical", I knew it was "20th/21st Century."

And, my ear really improved. Whees~!

I'm in Logistics in the GZ camp comm. My gawd, first day and I made a mistake. ><

But seriously, Logarithms sounds nicer. xD

Well, both are logs anyways. xD (Fine, I'm lame. Ignore me. :X)

Ahhh, I saw Waffle yesterday! He's soooooo cute!! x3

Shitzus are so cute~

And, technology's real cool. 0_o I'm so super super lag. ><

Or "outdated", quoted from NII-CHAN. xD

By the way, NII-CHAN told me to post in Jap. My gawd, in Jap. 0_o

Will a short prose do? ><

もう二月だ。四月に、SYF がある。あ、どうすればいい?>< 今は本当に忙しいなあ!練習の時間がないよ。

これはだめだよ!チェルシー、がんばろう!

Ok, happy? ><

I gotta go now. Well then~(: