Friday, February 13, 2009 . 2/13/2009 10:43:00 pm
I feel that life is super unfair de. Like, I have a project due on Monday too. So why does my sister get the priority instead?And, I'm like super mega stressed.
And, I have to like always 看人家的脸色。
And, I'm often left out.
And and and! I'm a super dumb, super ugly person. Ugh.
Therefore,
I have came to a conclusion.
Life is unfair.
It is only fair to idiots.
...Or something along the lines.
I'm just venting, don't mind me.
En, so, from today onwards, I'm going to find something I'm passionate about and excel in it and stick to it.
I'm passionate about music, so I'm going to continue making music.
I'm passionate about languages, because I love writing, so hell yeah, I love languages.
I'm passionate about writing, duh.
So,
The rest of the world can just go and die.
Eg. Homework. Not that it can die, but you get what I mean. (:
I'm just gonna stick to those, and who cares about homework and tests and exams and scoring and doing well? Cuz, it's like, "Oh, Chelsea, you must do well in this, you must do well in that." My parents have such high expectations of me.
If I don't die I will die.
Ok, that makes no sense.
But I'm sure you get what I mean.
And, I'm just super ugh. Like, argh! Why are some people born with beauty AND brains? I'm just dumb and ugly. Like, real dumb and ugly.
Sometimes, I seriously hate myself. But blah, people just add insult to injury.
Or I just add insult to injury.
I hate the fact that I'm not non-existence.
So there.
