Friday, February 20, 2009 . 2/20/2009 11:21:00 pm
I'm no longer in logs. I'm a leader now. (:And I look forward to "serving" my group, lols! ;D But rest assured, I won't be a tragic one. Cuz I know how the group members will feel if they have a tragic one.
Trust me, it's not a good feel. I have first-hand experience in this. :X
My life is in utter confusion now. Grades are tragic, homework is piling, SYF is coming, and emotional confusion is rampant.
Ohkay, maybe the right word isn't "rampant". But you get what I mean. ;D
I have completed draft two of the oral script, and though it is way better than the first one, I still don't feel it is up to standard. Maybe I'm just setting way too high goals for myself, and pushing myself too hard. Who knows? :/
Life is tough, just admit it. D:
By the way, I have a question that I still cannot solve. Why is my sister slimmer than me when she has the same weight as me? D:
Is it because she's taller? ><
Ahhhhh. D:
But, like Rui Nah likes to say, 桥到船头自然直。 Though I know it's supposed to be 船到桥头自然直。;D
Should I join XGT? ...Nah, I'm busy enough as it is.
GZ is quite fun nowadays, though quite stressing. :X And, I have to admit, my ear has really improved at a rate that even I'm surprised at. I mean, what's a musician without a good ear? :X
And a writer without strong control over words.
Speaking of which, I feel I control words better when I write than when I type. I wonder why, lols. :/
I'm not trying to brag, I'm just admitting my strengths, LOLS. xDD
Ohkay, I need my beauty sleep now.
Well then, goodnight.;D
On a little side note, Waffle, I just love you so much. >< Thank you so much, niichan.
