<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 08, 2009 . 2/08/2009 08:42:00 pm

I narrated a typical day of my school life to my sis, and this is what she said, "Oh my gawd, you have such an anime kind of life. Shoujo anime, I mean."

Oh. My. Gawd.

I know my life is interesting, but it isn't anime-like, seriously. You'll believe me when you read what I told her.

A Friday. Meaning, half an hour recess. Lei Shi sacrificing her recess for me. (Thank you!!!!><) Okays, here's how it goes.

Rui Nah and I were together, and Lei came along. Which made me tell her about Sonal. Which made us go hunt for Sonal. And we found him queuing up at the drinks stall. And, being the super brave person she is, dragged me towards him and was like, "Let's talk to Sonal!" And I was like, pulling away, shouting at the top of my lungs, "No! Noooo!"

Surprisingly, Sonal didn't hear us. Wow. I thought I was being super loud. :X

Ok, anyways, when we turned around to look, SONAL WAS GONE!!! So Lei went to change.

Afterwards, I gathered my courage and was like, "Ok, Lei, let's go look for Sonal!" in a determined kinda way.

So we went. And just in time - we saw Sonal's departing back. He was walking with someone, another tall dude. So I got shy again. But Lei motivated me. Thank you! Without you I couldn't do this. (LOLS! The way I write is so weird. :X)

Then I shouted, "Heys, Sonal!!!!" super loudly. Sonal must be deaf - he didn't hear me yet again. That or the person beside him was too mesmerising, I don't know. :X

So I nearly gave up, and Lei motivated me again. And we CHASED after Sonal, and I, feeling a sudden surge of courage, ran super fast, till I was in front of him and started jumping and waving my arms about madly.

Turns out, the dude beside him was none other than Ryotsuki-sama. And he was like, "Oh, Sonal, here's your lover."

(You should go learn differentiation yourself. LOLS! Ok, sorry, those are your words, I know. ><)

So Lei and Sonal talked and talked. And I just walked silently beside them. Awwws. D;

And then Ryo and Sonal reached the stairs, and surprisingly, SAMANTHA LET THEM UP. 0_o

Dear Samantha, may I inquire as to why you would always glare at Rui Nah and I when we try to go up that stairs?

Ok, anyways, Ryo turned around and stuck out his tongue at me. Which irritated me -I don't know why. Which made me shout at him. Which made him look smug.

Therefore, Jovy, sorry to crush your hopes, but your hypothesis is wrong. In fact, impossible. ;D

I repeat, impossible.

And that's about it.

See, what's so anime about that? :X

Lols, I'm weird. xD

---Cherushi.(:

P.S. Thank you for forgiving me!! >< I didn't insult you in this post, did I? ;D