<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 22, 2009 . 2/22/2009 06:09:00 pm

You know, when life poses a very difficult question, you either try your very best to solve it or just leave it alone. Well, right now, I'm stuck with such a question. And I'm struggling my very best to solve it.

It isn't the kind of question where you can simply ask a tuition teacher or go google it and then you get the answer. And it's not as if you can go ask anyone for the answer...Well, actually you can, but the few specific people you can ask most probably won't tell you the answer.

I'm stuck, people. Mr Chan will probably be very happy because he likes his students to get stuck when solving a problem. But, this isn't a maths problem. This is the kind of problem akin to when life just simply drops a bomb and leave it hanging there. It's a Life problem, people. It's even harder than an A Maths question and a Physics question joined together.

I'm curious, very curious. Maybe too curious for my own good. Maybe you will even kill me for posting this.

But, you shouldn't have dropped the bomb in the first place. (:

Too bad~~

I'm that mischievous. (:















What, don't stare at me. I'm waiting for a hint! D: