Thursday, May 21, 2009 . 5/21/2009 09:37:00 pm
Lols, today's Zhuo's bday, so here to wish her aVERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D
Anyways, now on to my life.
Exam results are a bore. Let's not talk about them.
Miss Chia released us early today. Around 4pm when normal dismissal time is 4.15pm. So anyways, it was raining like mad. As in MAD MAD. Damn MAD. I felt like staying in school and wait for the rain to pass, but then I had nothing to do in school, so I went home.
Since Shawn was walking the same way, we shared an umbrella and halfway through, the stupid umbrella flipped. -.- Man, we ran and then sat in a stupid aircon bus. I froze! D: Then at 4.15pm, the rain let up.
LOLSLOLSLOLS. -.-
In the MRT, everyone was like damn dry lars. Only me, so wet. Then whole time shivering. Then when I was walking back home, I kept my umbrella. And then it started to rain. From drizzles to heavy downpour within seconds. -.-
STUPID RAIN.
Since I was wet already, and the setting sun was casting a pretty glow, I took a picture of me in the rain. Unfortunately, when I took the pic, the sun had been covered by the clouds and all you can see is a stupid girl standing in the rain. -.-
Hahas, I look damn wet and stupid. -.-
My parents are mass nagging at me. All because I FINALLY over-use my messages. And they can talk about my attitude, my results and practically EVERYTHING. I bet they were looking for this opportunity to torment me all along.
Whatever. I heck care the world now.
Cheers! Chelsea :D
