<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 23, 2009 . 5/23/2009 10:49:00 pm

Ahahas, I'm back again. xD

Meh, sometimes I really hope that time can be reversed lars, so I can erase all my mistakes. :X But then again, I'm too lazy to go erase them lars, lols. xD

For Jap lesson yesterday, I wore a pink shoulder baring tee (I seem to like these a lot nowadays :X) and a white miniskirt. Lols, and the sensei called me "Kawaii-chan". And Miss Pang is like, "Sensei, this girl is 可愛くない。 悪い学生です。" And I'm like, "それはうそだ。" But the sensei still thinks knows that I'm cute lars, LOLS. xDD

Then the whole lesson Miss Pang and I were like ji siao-ing each other. She called me a kid, I called her 年轻的, sarcasm intended. xD But I kept making fun of her age lars. And do you know, Miss Pang's actually quite childish. 0_o

Haven't seen Jeanette for three lessons. I think she won't be coming back buhhs. :X

But anyways, thanks people, for making my Jap lessons fun and interesting. Yeah, that includes Christal and Mr bald uncle. And especially you, Miss Pang! xD

You know, when she saw her homework, she's like, "Sian. See already don't want to do le." and so I suggested that she just march right down to 402 and request for professional help. Like, lols, gomen yo. But she wouldn't lars, duh. -.-

I forgot to take a picture of myself! Man, the sensei even said I was "sexy", LOLS! xD

Ohkaaays, got files to pack and Guzheng to practice. And my beauty sleep waiting for me. :D それじゃあ! またね~! xD

P.S. I. Must. Cut. Down. On. My. Flirting. D: