<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/35781049?origin\x3dhttp://belldeling123.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 . 5/06/2009 04:05:00 pm

I have a new resolution.

No, it's not about my goal as stated in the previous post. This time, it's another resolution that is more practical and realistic (not that the one below isn't, BUT! I can so tell what you guys were thinking. Like "Eeeh-errr (if you still do say that) Chelsea is so disgusting! I can't believe blah blah blah etcetera etcetera etcetera.") WAIT! I'm getting sidetracked.

ANYWAYS! I have a new resolution. And that is:



TO BE LESS RANDOM.



Uh-huh, I feel that I am meccha random and crazy nowadays. So! I shall be less of that to spare the brain cells of all my victims friends.

I swear I have the sweetest seniors in history. But whether they seriously want me to do better by wishing me luck every single day or whether they are doing it for their own gain is a mystery to solve.

No, Sonal, I know you mean it. =DD Don't worry, I'm talking about your dear friend. =D

By the way, speaking of which, I haven't received any wish-well-messages today. :X (Yeah I know, the name I give the messages is so original and cute. =D)

Be relelvant! Miss Dora Lee told me to be relevant. (when writing a summary, but I bet it applies to life too. =D) Speaking of which, Miss Lee had to help me make that hole for that stupid SS question paper. Ahhh, thank you! ><

Stupid SS, why are you so special? All the other subjects don't need to poke hole for question paper but you just had to kindly request us to. Wonderful. You know how many holes tears I made just to get one hole? Ohkay, I'm fussy and clumsy and dumb. And panicky. >< I must remain clam! =D

Did I just type "clam"? I meant "calm". :X

Anywaaaays! Today I was commenting on how cute my dear son's (make-believe) father is and how he is not as cute as his father, and he said, "That's because I have an ultra cute father but not an ultra cute mother." What the! D:

So today I called him my uncute son instead of my cute son. Rawr.

I know, my son's so cute. But the reason why he is a few months older than me is a mystery of life. xD

Just like Weikang's crush! Oh sheeet, I totally forgot to ponder on that question. C'mon, it should be relatively easy... (Yeah right.)

I'm still not being random! Each topic has a link to the previous topic. =D

Boy, am I so proud of myself.

Ohmytian! E.Hist tomorrow. Come on Chels, why are you still not studying?

I hate it when people call me Chel. No reason why, but just that I prefer Chels more. There's a story behind it, but bleh. To lazy to tell. =D

And I can mask anger (well?)~ Lalalas~!

Oh sheeet, am I being random again? Oh maaaaaan. DDD: